Warehouse and Distribution
Let Pactrans Air & Sea, Inc., handle all your logistics needs. Our experienced staff will consult with you about your needs for warehousing and logistics expertise.
- U.S. Customs Bonded, secure warehouse facility with 24 hour video surveillance
- Total warehouse capacity of 140,000 square feet.
- Specialized areas for Haz Mat and TSA compliant air import / export freight
- Designated quarters for each distribution client - location service by specific part number or project
- Breakdown of air and ocean FCL / LCL consolidation containers
- Breakdown and distribution of LCL ocean consolidation containers
- Consolidate and warehouse from multiple locations
- Palletizing, packaging, crating & labeling
- Warehouse storage
- Container loading/unloading, blocking & bracing
- Kitting, Assembly and Special Cargo Repair
- Standard, Flatbed, and specialized truck unloading
Pactrans Air & Sea Inc. is proud to offer state of the art, full temperature controlled warehousing services with the cooperation of a local vendor. With more than 20,000 square feet of space, we can offer our clients storage space, repacking, labeling, loading and unloading, and other value added services. The warehouse is equip with computerized inventory system, USDA inspection services, and 24 hour security on site. We are able to handle seafood, meat, poultry, and other frozen food as requested. Please get in contact with one of our export customer service team member for more details.